Ntb mcmurray manager drug dealer irs needs involved he has 250,000 dollars in safe deosit box

Brian Oshell deals drugs from mcmurray ntb has bragged about it used to deliver back and forth to texas has ran them from several ntbs I personally seen him Tire tech would run them all day and bring money back to store he would exchange all of his small bills into the register for larger ones he once forgot to put money in register and the register was short he had affiliate tom gormon go to mac machine and put the money in until the next day These are facts and the dea has been notified Tim yowan is involved.

Where did you hide the drug money hopefully you can account for the fact that you have more money then you make that is sign of drug money oh and dont forget that cayman island account and all those western union transfers Brian oshell and by the way the irs will ask where that money comes from you talk way too much

the truth is in the post not in the comment the consumer sholud and does read hat first I will not be *** with i know the truth so wake up any day I will come to make my visits because i can track all of these comments the smart on always know how to win

She's gotta be from out of town" So hard with my girls not around me Its definitely not a Nashville party'cause all I see are stilettos I guess I never got the memo My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the D.J. dropped my favorite tune And a Britney song was on And the Britney song was on[Chorus] Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight) Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight) Something stops me everytime (everytime) RI hopped off the plane at L.A.X With a dream and my cardigan Welcome to the land of fame excess Am I gonna fit in? Here I am for the first time Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign This is all so crazy Everybody seems so famous My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the taxi man turned on the radio And a Jay Z song was on And the Jay Z song was on[Chorus:] So I put my hands up They're playing my song And the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like yeah I'm movin' my hips like yeah I got my hands up They're playin' my song I know I'm gonna be OK Yeah, it's a party in the USA Get to the club in my taxi cab Everybody's lookin at me now Like "Who's that chick, that's rockin' kicks? She's gotta be from out of town" So hard with my girls not around me Its definitely not a Nashville party'cause all I see are stilettos I guess I never got the memo My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the D.J.

dropped my favorite tune And a Britney song was on And the Britney song was on[Chorus] Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight) Back to my hometown tonight (town tonI hopped off the plane at L.A.X With a dream and my cardigan Welcome to the land of fame excess Am I gonna fit in? Here I am for the first time Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign This is all so crazy Everybody seems so famous My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the taxi man turned on the radio And a Jay Z song was on And the Jay Z song was on[Chorus:] So I put my hands up They're playing my song And the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like yeah I'm movin' my hips like yeah I got my hands up They're playin' my song I know I'm gonna be OK Yeah, it's a party in the USA Get to the club in my taxi cab Everybody's lookin at me now Like "Who's that chick, that's rockin' kicks? She's gotta be from out of town" So hard with my girls not around me Its definitely not a Nashville party'cause all I see are stilettos I guess I never got the memo My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the D.J. dropped my favorite tune And a Britney song was on And the Britney song was on[Chorus] Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight) Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight) Something stops me everytime (everytime) I hopped off the plane at L.A.X With a dream and my cardigan Welcome to the land of fame excess Am I gonna fit in?

She's gotta be from out of town" So hard with my girls not around me Its definitely not a Nashville party'cause all I see are stilettos I guess I never got the memo My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the D.J. dropped my favorite tune And a Britney song was on And the Britney song was on[Chorus] Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight) Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight) Something stops me everytime (everytime) Right) Something stops me everytime (everytime) R

If you came looking for the truth about something

1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks

2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted

. 4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent

6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate

7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. 12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. 12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mou And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mou

Otta watta wonke otta goota soloappear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. 20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day. 24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and

I don't want you opinion

Genesis 1 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. 6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. 9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. 11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And the evening and the morning were the third day. And the evening and the morning were the third day. 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divid And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divid

Of one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him 2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which are round about him that is slain: 3 And it shall be, that the city which is next unto the And it shall be, that the city which is next unto the slain man, even the elders of that city shall take an heifer, which hath not been wrought with, and which hath not drawn in the yoke; 4 And the elders of that city shall bring down the heifer And the elders of that city shall bring down the heifer unto a rough valley, which is neither eared nor sown, and shall strike off the heifer's neck there in the valley 5 And the priests the sons of Levi shall come near; for And the priests the sons of Levi shall come near; for them the LORD thy God hath chosen to minister unto him, and to bless in the name of the LORD; and by their word shall every controversy and every stroke be tried 6 And all the elders of that city, that are next unto the And all the elders of that city, that are next unto the slain man, shall wash their hands over the heifer that is beheaded in the valley 7 And they shall answer and say, Our hands have not And they shall answer and say, Our hands have not shed this blood, neither have our eyes seen it. 8 Be merciful, O LORD, unto thy people Israel, whom Be merciful, O LORD, unto thy people Israel, whom thou hast redeemed, and lay not innocent blood unto thy people of Israel's charge. And the blood shall be forgiven them 9 So shalt thou put away the guilt of innocent blood So shalt thou put away the guilt of innocent blood from among you, when thou shalt do that which is right in the sight of the LORD. 10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive 11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife 12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; 13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife 14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her. 15 If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: 16 Then it shall be, when he maketh his s Then it shall be, when he maketh his s

I can ride a bike with no handlebars Look if u don't stop I will have too come tour1 ooooooo

No one day and they had almost no nice cases, extended rday and they had almost no nice cases, extended batteries, or cables 06-07-2010, 01:31 PM   # 7 that players will compete in. AftMetalHead one.

Moderator one. Moderator Join Date: May 2010 Location: Northbrook, IL Posts: 250 06-07-2010, 02:56 PM   # 8 CoolDog I bought the hdmi cable and the sprint hard cover. They only had 3 cables and 5 covers Good thing I was #2 CoolDog Junior Member Join Date: May 2010 Posts: 7 06-07-2010, 03:34 PM   # 9 droidaddict I just placed an order for my new EVO today that should arrive by Wednesday. Unfortunately, I did not pick up any accessories droidaddict I just placed an order for my new EVO today that should arrive by Wednesday.

Unfortunately, I did not pick up any accessories. Perhaps, I should have? In the past, I have bought so many and they are laying around as junk now for my other phones so that was the reason...oh well... droidaddict Perhaps, I should have?

In the past, I have bought so many and they are laying around as junk now for my other phones so that Member Perhaps, I should have? In the past, I have bought so many and they are laying around as junk now for my other phones so that Member Perhaps, I should have? In the past, I have bought so many and they are laying around as junk now for my other phones so that Member was the reason...oh well...

was the reason...oh well... Join Date: Jun 2010 Location: DC Metro Posts: 57 06-10-2010, 06:18 AM   # 10 TonyL222 I picked up the Seidio Innocase II combo pack (includes holster) and the ultimate screen guard TonyL222 Junior Member www.seidio.com Then I picked up an A-Data 16GB microSDHC card from Amazon.co Join Date: May 2010 Posts: 5

Been to texas lately Oshell How is the black ranger running

How many one dollar dills you washing at ntb brian what was that at your wedding a terrible towel you will need that to wipe your tears

View more comments (11)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Tim Yowan Of National tire and battery from 203 brandywine dr irwin pa. Head drug deale

Tim Yowan Regional director of National tire and battery from 203 brandywine dr irwin pa.has been charged with running a drug ring out of the ntb in mcmurray pa.Brian Oshell and yowan were busted after a recent trip to Hawaii.Trafficking drugs back into the local area...

Um that's not who I am wierdo.

And I don't do that stuff

You really need help.

I hopped off the plane at L.A.X With a dream and my cardigan Welcome to the land of fame excess Am I gonna fit in? Here I am for the first time Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign This is all so crazy Everybody seems so famous My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the taxi man turned on the radio And a Jay Z song was on And the Jay Z song was on[Chorus:] So I put my hands up They're playing my song And the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like yeah I'm movin' my hips like yeah I got my hands up They're playin' my song I know I'm gonna be OK Yeah, it's a party in the USA Get to the club in my taxi cab Everybody's lookin at me now Like "Who's that chick, that's rockin' kicks? She's gotta be from out of town" So hard with my girls not around me Its definitely not a Nashville party'cause all I see are stilettos I guess I never got the memo My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the D.J. dropped my favorite tune And a Britney song was on And the Britney song was on[Chorus] Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight) Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight) Something stops me everytime (everytime) I hopped off the plane at L.A.X With a dream and my cardigan Welcome to the land of fame excess Am I gonna fit in? Here I am for the first time Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign This is all so crazy Everybody seems so famous My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the taxi man turned on the radio And a Jay Z song was on And the Jay Z song was on[Chorus:] So I put my hands up They're playing my song And the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like yeah I'm movin' my hips like yeah I got my hands up They're playin' my song I know I'm gonna be OK Yeah, it's a party in the USA Get to the club in my taxi cab Everybody's lookin at me now Like "Who's that chick, that's rockin' kicks? She's gotta be from out of town" So hard with my girls not around me Its definitely not a Nashville party'cause all I see are stilettos I guess I never got the memo My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the D.J. dropped my favorite tune And a Britney song was on And the Britney song was on[Chorus] Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight) Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight) Something stops me everytime (everytime) I hopped off the plane at L.A.X With a dream and my cardigan Welcome to the land of fame excess Am I gonna fit in? Here I am for the first time Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign This is all so crazy Everybody seems so famous My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the taxi man turned on the radio And a Jay Z song was on And the Jay Z song was on[Chorus:] So I put my hands up They're playing my song And the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like yeah I'm movin' my hips like yeah I got my hands up They're playin' my song I know I'm gonna be OK Yeah, it's a party in the USA Get to the club in my taxi cab Everybody's lookin at me now Like "Who's that chick, that's rockin' kicks? She's gotta be from out of town" So hard with my girls not around me Its definitely not a Nashville party'cause all I see are stilettos I guess I never got the memo My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the D.J. dropped my favorite tune And a Britney song was on And the Britney song was on[Chorus] Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight) Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight) Something stops me everytime (everytime) I hopped off the plane at L.A.X With a dream and my cardigan Welcome to the land of fame excess Am I gonna fit in? Here I am for the first time Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign This is all so crazy Everybody seems so famous My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the taxi man turned on the radio And a Jay Z song was on And the Jay Z song was on[Chorus:] So I put my hands up They're playing my song And the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like yeah I'm movin' my hips like yeah I got my hands up They're playin' my song I know I'm gonna be OK Yeah, it's a party in the USA Get to the club in my taxi cab Everybody's lookin at me now Like "Who's that chick, that's rockin' kicks? She's gotta be from out of town" So hard with my girls not around me Its definitely not a Nashville party'cause all I see are stilettos I guess I never got the memo My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the D.J. dropped my favorite tune And a Britney song was on And the Britney song was on[Chorus] Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight) Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight) Something stops me everytime (everytime) I hopped off the plane at L.A.X With a dream and my cardigan Welcome to the land of fame excess Am I gonna fit in? Here I am for the first time Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign This is all so crazy Everybody seems so famous My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the taxi man turned on the radio And a Jay Z song was on And the Jay Z song was on[Chorus:] So I put my hands up They're playing my song And the butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like yeah I'm movin' my hips like yeah I got my hands up They're playin' my song I know I'm gonna be OK Yeah, it's a party in the USA Get to the club in my taxi cab Everybody's lookin at me now Like "Who's that chick, that's rockin' kicks? She's gotta be from out of town" So hard with my girls not around me Its definitely not a Nashville party'cause all I see are stilettos I guess I never got the memo My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the D.J. dropped my favorite tune And a Britney song was on And the Britney song was on[Chorus] Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight) Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight) Something stops me everytime (everytime) R

View more comments

Buy 2 get 2 is a scam

The buy 2 get 2 tires is a scam they add on extra fees and you end u paying more for the tires than if you just bought all 4 without the sale just ask them to price the tires with no premium install and no alignment and you will see the difference this company is pure bait and switch there are no deals go to bruce brothers and you get a free alignment with the purchase of the same tire and save yourself a couple hundred dollars dont fall for ntb and their scam.bait and switch all the way

Thanks what crooks !!!

I can buy 4 tires mounted and balanced cheaper at discount tire or Walmart than the buy 2 get 2 free offer at NTW what a scam

#1209151

When You think Your Getting Something for Nothing, it has to be too good to be true! Read the Fine Print First! Ita All About the Money Game in the first place.

I totally agree. Live in Bham, and paid $675 for a set of four.

So where the *** are the 2 free tires?

Road hazard and alignment are required. What goes around comes around.

I visited a store to price out a set of 4 tires with the basics like new valve stems, disposal, etc and then went back two weeks later when they had one of their buy 2 get 2 free and the total price was much higher for the same exact tires I priced two weeks prior because of all the *** you had to buy. Needless to say I didn't end up buying tires from NTB, and I ended up getting them from PepBoys. In the end it was just a total waist of my time!

If it sounds to good to be true... Yes it's a scam, there are no FREE tires.

I simply called them. Online $85.99 with the premium install package for one tire. Two tires should be $171.98 and you get two FREE tires. Plus 10% shop fee and tire disposal.

10% brings us out to $189.17 for 4 tires, plus disposal fees. I didn't ask about tire disposal fees. Sounded to good to be true, so I called them to ask how much it would be.

They told me $543 installed. Needless to say I wont be going there.

@PissedConsumer784972

To get the two tires free you have to pay for an alignment and the tire protection plan.

NTB ripped me off in Columbus Ohio on the buy 2 get 2 free. Nothing was free they didn't even want to sell me the second tire but I ended up paying for 4 tires.

I filed a complaint with the BBB but didn't receive any refund. Ntb is a total ***.

Called NTB about this offer when it was first advertised, wanting to know the details. The catch was that you had to get there before 9:00AM, then you had to buy a road hazard plan, a balance plan, and some other stuff I don't remember, but basically you have to be a fool to fall for it. Like the previous commentor stated, it is a rip off...a very subtle one.

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

View more comments (12)
Loss

Do not align vehicle properly

I took my 2010 honda civic to mcmurrey ntb to get an alignment my align print said 2007 honda civic they do not have the right specs so how can my car be aligned properly this place should not be aloud to stay opened they ripped off my neighbor 2 weeks ago that i found ou they failed rotors for inspection the car only has 18000 miles he took them to the dealer and they were fine I will find somewhere else to take my car somewhere i can trust I think I will cal the bbb or someone that can make everyone aware of this

OrwaHa Specs You're an iddiot that car only has limited adjustment and believe me that's what you were getting.The specs that are adjustable on those two cars is so similar.Why are you complaining they will redo for free . Also posting on this website just assures that the people you complain about will be out to get you from this point .

Drug dealers at Mcmurray ntb

That guy Brian Oshell at ntb is known drug dealer in our community do not send your kids who drive there because they are probably picking up drugs.He has a known record from forward twp. as well paired with his old partner from washington garage chuck jackson and area director tim yowan thay probably making a ton of money get out of our community the dea has already been called this town wont put up with it like washington did it is true and simple just get out of our town and take your drugs somewhere else hopefully to prison

The trolls of ntb are losing and me duh! winning

ujsportal.pacourts.gov read about brian click on docket sheets then click on court of common pleas go to bottom scroll down to participent name put in brian oshell and county washington and after reading remember you give this man the keys to your carshow did he pass a criminal background check unless the person who hired him tim yowan is in on it

ok very *** employee a safe deposit box is in a bank and Brian Oshell is a criminal a matter of public record go to united judicial docket sheets in pa. click on docket sheets and then click participent name then go to washington county for his felony record and guilty conviction as well time served as well click on other counties to see your idol wonderful record we have a right to public records and once and for all see brian oshell for who he is a felon

Ok people.....I have worked at NTB for some time now and I can most certainly assure you there are no drug dealings going on there! I don't like drugs and I don't do drugs so if this was taking place I would not have worked there as long as I have.

I think some people have WAY too much time on their hands and probably are a bit jealous because Brian Oshell is very good at what he does and Mr Jackson is more than a professional. I have direct access to the "safe deposit box" and I can, without a doubt, promise you that the only thing in there, EVER, are credit applications and credit card slips along with the carefully monitored state and emission stickers. Get a life you childish little boys! Go get some professional help!

Think about it people....if the DEA really knew of any goings on at NTB don't you think they would have "gotten their man" by now? Maybe your parents didn't hug you enough? The ones that are writing this misinformation are nothing more than very WEAK former salespeople that didn't have what it took to succeed so now they have to push the blame on someone else. Once again, maybe you should go see mommy and daddy for a big group hug or something!

lol It makes me laugh how truly weak some people are! Now, go flip your burgers at McDonalds or spread some mulch at a successful persons house for 6 bucks an hour and leave the hard stuff to us (NTB). We have what it takes to succeed where as you have nothing more than some resentment toward the true achievers. Bye for now weak little boys!

If you need any pointers on life or success just drop by 3557 Washington RD. One of our professionals will be happy to assist you.

#205600

how can the truth be held libe too bad I have the proof as far as your comment on my litaracy the district and regional mgr. cannt even spell,hey Dave how is that desk chair look in your hose the one you did the paid out for and said it was for work have you copied any pos lately come on dave you remember

#205599

#204878

Can you tell the truth and nothing but the truth there is alot of truth to come out remember perjury is a crime

#204877

Hey come work for ntb we will force you to work off the clock and then the regional mgr.will call you while you are working and call you a f&&&&&&&&&& *** because he doesnt have the guts to say it to your face

#204876

View more comments (40)

Narcotics

narcotics found at National Tire And Battery Mcmurray pa.They place them in the car after oil change teenagers pay manager at the counter.Manager Brian O'shell formally of Forward twp.Has been running drugs his whole adult life in and out of jail.Recently married a...

Sorry dont have a myspace but I do have a life and a whole lotta cash tell daddy thanks

View more comments
National Tire And Battery Oil Change

Ntb criminals

do you know it is a known fact that national tire and battery had a manager that built illegal weapons at there robinson twp. store and the area manager knew of it the manager was jack mihalik look it up know in the company did anything it took the law to do something how many criminals work for them i would check out that guy in mcmurray pa.ask for change and he will pull out thousands in cash out of his pocket wonder what there dealing there.criminals and rip offs dont go there.go in for an oil change and see how many bogus things they find wrong with your car

The day is coming and the truth will be told

Mark my words.They know what I am talking about

I AM STILL HERE AND WAITING

#209023

This is as crooked as auto chains get. Don't defend these thieves.

Will rip you off like its nothing. Incompetence and fraud everyhwere from these clowns.

#200245

Who will be lible now as of tomorrow should not practie un fair labor practices

#197535

Truth and justice for all the sleeping dog should of been left to lye,and now soon the truth will come out and perjury is illegal too many people will let the truth out

All your little stunt did was paint a target on yourself. The police’s cyber crime division has magic lantern, its a worm that is used by the FBI to gather all of your personal information way beyond an IP address they actually are tracking you.

Not just saying that you’re Tim Yowan’s daughter or whoever and I am none of them, so all you did is throw a temper tantrum and expose yourself as a fraud your apparently are about as tech savvy as my 9 year old, you can set the microwave clock and send an email but I think that’s about it so quit your little tirade thinking your tracking IP addresses and start saving for a defense attorney. What you have done is commit libel and defamation against your former employer and supervisor I am sure that the charges are being filed and you will be prosecuted so you might want to get a criminal attorney and see a psychologist because in your drunken 230 am stupor you committed felonies the same as a person drunk driving home from the bar the crashes into and kills someone.

Have a nice life

Oh ps you also left yourself actionable in a civil case against the corporation and the individuals you named in your hissy fit. It may be better to let sleeping dogs lie have a nice whatever is left of your life knock knock

You cannot tell me they dont deal drugs I was there and seen it so bring it *** and why are you so defensive dont you want to protect our community

You talk about my dads work like that I have a summer an an Iphone4 so I am just gonna keep on ruining this for u my dad said come see him you guys can work it out but other wise I am just gonna fill up you *** myspace with stuff I like the idea of these other people I was just gonna buzz and poke. u with smileys all day but enjoy the miley!!!!!

View more comments (19)
National Tire And Battery Oil Change

NTB hires unexperienced labor

I purchased 4 new tires totalling over $400 from NTB. Just doing a visual walkaround the balancing weights began loosening only 2 months and had to be redone. I had previously had the vehicle alignment checked so this was not the issue. At one point a tire got a screw in it, in which I allowed NTB to put a patch on and not even 24 hours later it was losing air again. I am afraid to let them fix the other one since I have three children and really can't afford sparing our safety riding on improperly repaired tires.

earl why would you want the customer to call you *** wva hick

Dude just let them know that ur stuff did not hold up and complain bet u they fix it right.

*** happens. Maybe the pacth did not hold up.

I am a former employee and life long customer there are some bad apples and some new hires they may not know what's going on or are not verry good at their job but all in all lots of good people in the company and a lot of tallent but a little pricey sometimes but usually worth it :x

uh, call their customer service department

or go to another sears/NTB dealer nearby and tell them that you don't trust them & get your road hazard warranty repair job done

View more comments (2)
Stafford, Texas

BEWARE!! They RUINED my Engine!!!!

I took a vehicle there for a simple oil change and front brake pads. I went to start the car and the engine sounded like pure metal on metal! The brakes hit the floorboard too and almost caused me to wreck. I took car to dealer, engine was fried! They destroyed my engine...cause unknown still. The dealer assumes the car was run without oil in it for a long time, maybe as they tested the brakes...which never worked anyway. Who works at these places? Kids who know nothing??? Do NOT go to NTB! Only go to your dealer.
#292017

***....... never go to NTB

Cincinnati, Ohio
National Tire And Battery Repair

National Tire and Battery caused my accident

In May of 2008 I brought my 1999 Mazda 626 to National Tire and Battery (who is affiliated with TBC Corporation) to have front left and right axles replaced as well as the front right wheel bearing replaced. In June of 2008 I noticed a humming noise coming from somewhere in the front end of my car. After taking the vehicle to be looked at, the mechanic told me that my wheel bearing needed replaced. Since I just had it replaced a month prior at National Tire and Battery I took it back to them to have it looked at. They agreed that the bearing had already become faulty and they replaced it for free. The following day when I picked the vehicle up I drove out of the parking lot and still heard the same noise so I took it back to the shop to inform them of the issue. This time they told me that they had to replace the bearing again, as well as order a “hop” (which I now believe to be a “hub”) assembly. They told me to bring my vehicle back on the following Monday to have this work done. On the way home my car entered a skid on the interstate and caused me to crash into the median dividers. After speaking with a mechanic I was informed that it was very possible that they wheel bearing was not packed correctly and it had locked up my front right wheel, causing the accident. I informed National Tire and Battery’s Corporate office of this via email. I was called the following day by Dave Zolnowski and told that they had turned over the issue to their insurance company Gallagher Bassett. Gallagher Bassett eventually sent out an appraiser to look at my vehicle. After waiting for a week, I was finally able to get in touch with Anita (an insurance adjuster for Gallagher Bassett). She informed me that the appraiser’s opinion is that the work done on my car by National Tire and Battery had nothing to do with my accident. I was not surprised because insurance companies are infamous for wrongly denying claims. I contacted National Tire and Battery Headquarters again to inform them of the decision made by their insurance company and express my displeasure with the decision. I was then contacted within an hour of sending the email by the District Manager of National Tire and Battery who only referred to himself as Tim. He told me to an auto body shop come to do an estimate on my vehicle. So I thought great, they obviously know that they’re employees were negligent in sending me home with a car that they knew was not safe to drive. After getting the estimate and having it faxed over to Tim I was contacted by him the following Monday and told that they were standing behind their insurance company and not admitting any responsibility in the accident. Therefore, National Tire and Battery and Gallagher Bassett had wasted 3 weeks of my time, caused me to miss work to meet with their insurance appraiser and the local auto body shop to get estimates done, and I am still left without a vehicle. I hope that you consider this story before deciding to do business with National Tire and Battery. They obviously are not willing to admit fault when they are wrong, and fix their mistakes. I would suspect that I am not the only consumer who has fallen prey to this company either. A quick visit to ripoffreport.com, http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/national_tire.htm, or complaintsboard.com will show you all sorts of consumer complaints about this company. Feel free to contact me for any other information at bobby540@***.com . Sincerely, Robert Smith Bobby540@***.com

What does my post have to do with Menards? Its about NTB. I dont work for Menards either.

hey Fella, and you think you are a genius wiz kid because you clean up at Menards, I will compare education, income with you anytime clean up boy. No, one person does not destroy a company, but read this whole website, Menards sucks and you are *** people off each and every day.

What I buy will not change the profit statement by any large degree, but if you dont realize the value of loyal customers, then you are the *** *** here. Amazes me that all the janitor and stock boys come on here and try to defend their loyalty to a piece of *** company.

Go ahead, keep *** each and every customer off, lets see where you will be in 5 years. By the way, "clean up in aisle 6" Some kid puked....ha, ha, ha, ha, enjoy cleaning it up, boy.

View more comments (1)