7.2K views

The buy 2 get 2 tires is a scam they add on extra fees and you end u paying more for the tires than if you just bought all 4 without the sale just ask them to price the tires with no premium install and no alignment and you will see the difference this company is pure bait and switch there are no deals go to bruce brothers and you get a free alignment with the purchase of the same tire and save yourself a couple hundred dollars dont fall for ntb and their scam.bait and switch all the way

Comments

Thanks what crooks !!!

I can buy 4 tires mounted and balanced cheaper at discount tire or Walmart than the buy 2 get 2 free offer at NTW what a scam

Rockwall, Texas, United States #1209151

When You think Your Getting Something for Nothing, it has to be too good to be true! Read the Fine Print First! Ita All About the Money Game in the first place.

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1181069

I totally agree. Live in Bham, and paid $675 for a set of four.

So where the f*** are the 2 free tires?

Road hazard and alignment are required. What goes around comes around.

I visited a store to price out a set of 4 tires with the basics like new valve stems, disposal, etc and then went back two weeks later when they had one of their buy 2 get 2 free and the total price was much higher for the same exact tires I priced two weeks prior because of all the *** you had to buy. Needless to say I didn't end up buying tires from NTB, and I ended up getting them from PepBoys. In the end it was just a total waist of my time!

If it sounds to good to be true... Yes it's a scam, there are no FREE tires.

I simply called them. Online $85.99 with the premium install package for one tire. Two tires should be $171.98 and you get two FREE tires. Plus 10% shop fee and tire disposal.

10% brings us out to $189.17 for 4 tires, plus disposal fees. I didn't ask about tire disposal fees. Sounded to good to be true, so I called them to ask how much it would be.

They told me $543 installed. Needless to say I wont be going there.

to Anonymous #1147425

To get the two tires free you have to pay for an alignment and the tire protection plan.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #628927

NTB ripped me off in Columbus Ohio on the buy 2 get 2 free. Nothing was free they didn't even want to sell me the second tire but I ended up paying for 4 tires.

I filed a complaint with the BBB but didn't receive any refund. Ntb is a total ***.

Called NTB about this offer when it was first advertised, wanting to know the details. The catch was that you had to get there before 9:00AM, then you had to buy a road hazard plan, a balance plan, and some other stuff I don't remember, but basically you have to be a fool to fall for it. Like the previous commentor stated, it is a rip off...a very subtle one.

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

I see you are making my point with that rap rap and crack go together so you basically saying you are Tim yowans Daughter how is Sunday

ther are cheaper prices

YEA I WAS THERE TODAY AND YOU ARE RIGHT WHAT A SCAM WHEN WILL THIS PLACE GO UNDER WITH THE WAY THEY SCAM THE PUBLIC.AT LEAST WHEN SEARS OWNED THEM THEY HAD HONEST SALES PEOPLE NOW THET TRY TO RIP EVERYONE OFF.