4.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Called for four tires with installation wigh riad hazard, due to construction.Im always getting something in one of my tires.

So with installation package and an alignment the ptuce thry gave me was 847.88 before tax. When you drive a 3/4 ton diesel and need load index of 123 or higher, getting 4 quality tires for under 900.00 is a good deal. So i made the appointment and once in there they told me they had a buy 2 get 2 deal. So i said just get them on and get me going.

When all said and done the sons of a *** only charged me 734.27 with tax! Man was i pissed they scammed me on the price. It was not what they told me on the phone! How dare they!

I go back a couple times a year to get scammed again and again. I ruin tires regularly so i have to go about every 4 months. So etimes i get lucky and the tires are repairable at no cost to me due to the insrallation package, and sometimes i buy new tires pro rated since road hazard with free replacement is only good for 12000 miles, which i do in 3 to 4 months when busy. So all in all it just pays to be an educated buyer, no matter the product.

Do your home work before you go in to buy!

Two other shops, one a regional chain and the other, in a good year, wanted 1130.00 and 1366.00 for similar tires, just bigger names!GSD.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of national tire and battery tire installation. National Tire And Battery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned national tire and battery tire installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Tire And Battery.

Had an Experience with National Tire And Battery?

Comments