Shorewood IL NTB - I Purchased 4 tires in Nov 2014 and as part of the promotion had to purchase lifetime rotation, balance, and a 1 year alignment package.Went in April 2015 to get the tires rotated, balanced and realigned.

Picked up the vehicle and noticed the tires were NOT rotated. How do I know they were not rotated? I always color in the first letter of the name of the tire with a pen on the drivers side just prior to dropping off. When I picked up the vehicle the tire was in the same spot with the fresh pen scribble.

When I inquired about the rotation I was assured they were rotated and the person I was speaking with watched them being rotated. When I pointed out the pen they reassured me it was rotated. Really?

This is the second time this has happened to me at NTB.Consumer beware!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at National Tire And Battery. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Tire And Battery to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Tire And Battery tire rotation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Tire And Battery?

Comments