I recently had my breaks and rotors changed.I had the same work done last year on the other axel for $100 less.

The guy tried to up-sell a bunch of services, which is all part of sales but when I went to pick up my car there was a "˜Shop Fees' charge added onto my bill. When I asked about it, they guy immediately said that it was for grease and stuff like that and that he couldn't take it off. Easy cowboy! Let me ask you to remove it first.

And the half off promotion is a joke.It maxes out at $70, have you ever had a car repair where half of it was $70?

Review about: National Tire And Battery Repair.

Had an Experience with National Tire And Battery?

Comments

Sarasota, Florida, United States #743186

Anon comments from 10/11 are immature and made by an uneducated boor...

Mentor, Ohio, United States #743185

Shop fees are just another way to rip iff the customer.I would NEVER go to NTB for that reason alone.

Plus...their service is SO poor.THEY MADE three errors on my bill that required they reissue 3 more corrections on charges.

Well captain retard, they are both correct.When you signed the work order it stated about the shop fees, also did you just come in and say wow half off im such a lucky ***.

Not all repairs were half off douche.

People like you dont need to drive cause your beyond ***.Go kill yourself.

The shop fee was listed on the work order the customer signed BEFORE the work was started.

The shop fee should have been discussed with you when you booked your car in for the repair if it was a standard fee, and mentioned to you when you went to pay if it's not added onto every repair automatically.