WE visited NTB to have our oil changed on 07/27/2011, and in the process they broek the starter.We went spoke with the manager, he would not accept responsibility but agreed to pay for all service , we just had to pay for he starter - with no other options, we did and ammediatly contact the customer service/complaint department...we finally got into contact with the new manager at this location (becuase the manager on duty when this happened was no longer at this location) and filed a customer claim/refund form and waited our 6-8 weeks for the refund.

We never received anything, nor did we ever hear anything back from NTB. We have bee in regular contact with the store manager (another new guy, since this position has turned over again) and service manager and are getting the run around. For over three months now, we have been told that they couldn't find it, it wasn't approved by the right people, it awaiting approval, they contacted the guy tht needs to approve it, they are just waiting to hear back from him, its still awaiting approval from the middle guy, etc.. We are constantly calling, we have provided additional copies of the claim and still to this day, 01/12/2012, are still getting the run around.

It seems as if they are attempting to drag this out as long as possible in hopes that we will just drop it or forget eventually.

Review about: National Tire And Battery Oil Change.

Had an Experience with National Tire And Battery?

Comments

Truthiness

I'm a certified auto tech with 20 years experience.During the ecenomic downturn I found myself working for this company for a few months.

The worst working experience of my life. They are very disorganized, they have virtually no business operating system, and your story is all too familiar.

The location I worked at had 7 different store managers in a years time.Good luck to you.

Truthiness