Where to begin?Front line people - TOTALLY unprofessional - rude, argumentative, gives you no confidence they know what they are doing.

Over charge you, I am not sure they even did the work I paid for. The sold me a battery that wont hold a charge, and I argued to have it replaced.. did they, the so called new one looks exactly like the one they took out - ( same markings same smudge marks) and you don't dare go into their service area. It's a OFF LIMITS area.

Why so you can't see what the are or not doing.

It's like any lesson - you pay for experience - now they have my money and now I have the experience, BUT in the long run, I will never set foot again in a NTB - - How do they stay in business?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with National Tire And Battery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Tire And Battery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare National Tire And Battery to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Tire And Battery?

Comments