My husband had called to make a 4 tire appointment for my car. Two days later I go for my appointment and 2 tires were not there at the location that he scheduled for the tire service (2414 Pulaski Hwy, Newark, DE 19702).

The manager, Doug, said that there was no way he could help me with price and/or track the tires that were supposed to be on their way. He couldn't even tell me if the 2 tires that the call center stated would be there when my husband booked the appointment would be there later that day or the next day. He was willing to send a customer the opposite direction to a location that was 15 min away (not counting that it was 5pm and rush hour) so that I could have service. It shouldn't be the customer's responsibility to go to a site where the tires were located supposedly.

My husband called this local shop and the call center picked up and they gave us a quote for the specific location and the specific tires that we chose for a reason. The quote given to my husband was 4 specific tires and since the tires were not at the location that we chose,the store manager was not willing to give me the quoted price for the tires that they had in stock. Customer service is very poor and I will be spreading the news to everyone I work with and their families on how poor service was given as well as NTB's call center's mistake. It was pulling teeth to get even a customer sevice number from Doug.

He had no concern at all whatsoever for a customer who was willing to pay for service. To top it all off, when I tried to explain to him, why I feel that it's not right that I would have to go across town to get my new tires at another NTB and explained that it would be longer than 15 minutes due to rush hour, he stated "I leave here and it takes me 20 minutes to get home despite rush hour"

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tires from National Tire And Battery. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Tire And Battery to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and business practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Tire And Battery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Newark, Delaware, United States #1348938

THEY ARE QUICK TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WHEN IT COMES TIME TO SERVICE THEY GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND ,,VERY VERY RUDE AND TREAT YOU LIKE IF YOU ARE NOT PAYING FOR YOUR SERVICE .// THEY ACT LIKE IF THEY AR DOING YOU A FAVOR/// I WILL TELL EVERYONE NOT TO GO TO THEM FOR ANYTHING