Featured

I purchased 4 new Michelin Pilot Sports to be installed on brand new wheels in the boxes.I inspected the wheels prior to taking them in to have the tires installed to ensure there was no issues.

After the install, the tech brought the car to the front, the back left side wheel had a gouge in it. The tech said he was the only one to touch the wheel and that he couldn't have done it as the equipment is not metal. This is plain as day a gouge due to installing a tire.

The tech basically said too bad nothing they can do about it.This is extremely horrible way to treat repeat customers let alone not do anything about it.

Do not use NTB and definitely don't go to Store #8801.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with National Tire And Battery and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Tire And Battery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare National Tire And Battery to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Tire And Battery?

Comments