National Tire And Battery - Review of store #8801
I purchased 4 new Michelin Pilot Sports to be installed on brand new wheels in the boxes.I inspected the wheels prior to taking them in to have the tires installed to ensure there was no issues.
After the install, the tech brought the car to the front, the back left side wheel had a gouge in it. The tech said he was the only one to touch the wheel and that he couldn't have done it as the equipment is not metal. This is plain as day a gouge due to installing a tire.
The tech basically said too bad nothing they can do about it.This is extremely horrible way to treat repeat customers let alone not do anything about it.
Do not use NTB and definitely don't go to Store #8801.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Michelin Pilot Sports Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "I kept getting phone calls from a Dallas number but no message so I called back. First- an agent NEVER charges an upfront FEE! I've worked for Cadillac and..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."