Fort Worth, Texas
Featured

I purchased 4 new Michelin Pilot Sports to be installed on brand new wheels in the boxes.I inspected the wheels prior to taking them in to have the tires installed to ensure there was no issues.

After the install, the tech brought the car to the front, the back left side wheel had a gouge in it. The tech said he was the only one to touch the wheel and that he couldn't have done it as the equipment is not metal. This is plain as day a gouge due to installing a tire.

The tech basically said too bad nothing they can do about it.This is extremely horrible way to treat repeat customers let alone not do anything about it.

Do not use NTB and definitely don't go to Store #8801.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with National Tire And Battery?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - They told me I needed a spring for my jeep liberty and had to buy a pair at $180.00 plus tax and labor, turns out I had no broken spring. Mavis Discount Tire "On April 14, 2017 I brought my 2005 jeep liberty to the Mavis Tire in Yorktown Heights, NY (see attached receipt) for a flat tire repair. They advised me when..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more