National Tire And Battery - Review of store #8801
I purchased 4 new Michelin Pilot Sports to be installed on brand new wheels in the boxes.I inspected the wheels prior to taking them in to have the tires installed to ensure there was no issues.
After the install, the tech brought the car to the front, the back left side wheel had a gouge in it. The tech said he was the only one to touch the wheel and that he couldn't have done it as the equipment is not metal. This is plain as day a gouge due to installing a tire.
The tech basically said too bad nothing they can do about it.This is extremely horrible way to treat repeat customers let alone not do anything about it.
Do not use NTB and definitely don't go to Store #8801.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Michelin Pilot Sports Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "We bought laminated flooring for two rooms and a hallway from Empire about two years ago and we started having problems with it right away. The salesman told us that..."
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "We had five windows replaced about eight years ago by Champion. During the original install, the workers tried to use pieces of mortar from the bricks to shim the windows...."