Verified Reviewer

2.4

I was visiting SC from Maryland and was getting ready to head back to Maryland but wanted to have my truck checked before I left, so I took it to NTB store #454 and had it checked out on Friday June 30th. I was told I need to have the boot removed from my axle, replaced and packed which would take a hour and cost almost $700.00.

My appt. was at 10am, I was told 2 hours later they received the wrong part, which made me have to sit longer. Then they sent the wrong part again, so I waited some more. Then it was they needed a torch to get the old part off because they were having difficulty getting it off, so I waited some more.

I then finally had enough of waiting and asked could they just put my car back together so I could leave since they were having so much difficulty and was told no. So finally after 7 hours of sitting I was told by the manager Richard that he was calling me an Uber because they needed to keep my truck. This was totally an inconvenience because I was supposed to leave to go home to Maryland for the holiday. So now I have to wait for an Uber and go stay at someone's house.

I called back to the NTB shop where my truck is on Saturday July 1st and was told they still have not fixed my vehicle. I'm now really frustrated behind all the plan changes I've had to make. I want to be compensated for my troubles by receiving at least half if not all of the money I had to spend for the service that is supposed to being performed on my truck. I do not want to receive any coupons for something off of services that you offer because this will be the last time I use any NTB stores.

This is a lasting experience for me, one that I don't ever want to experience again.

My name is Leslie M. Pryor, phone number is 301-275-****, I would like for someone to please reach out to me asap.

Leslie M Pryor

User's recommendation: I will not use again.

Location: 8271 Warren H. Abernathy Highway, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29301, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

National Tire and Battery Reviews