Bought a complete set of tires ( Michelin)took a trip to see daughter in Alabama,almost shook mirror off of windshield, driving speed limit65-75 mph.carried car back they tried to sell me all kinds of unneeded repairs, I own my own repair facility.after rebalance very little better .I rotated my own tires had wife to go get rebalanced shook terrible!Drove to church in Denton a few times can't even drive speed limit shakes so bad probably wearing ball joints prematurely.Ill never buy tires at NTB again, the techs make very high money because the sell parts not needed, plus get commission on them.At least when you go to Discount Tire that's all they sell & they know how to balance tires.But I just need these tires balanced!

This person wrote the review michelin tires from National Tire And Battery. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Tire And Battery to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Tire And Battery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments