I had went to NTB in waldorf maryland. I would say that it was the beginning of the worse mistake ever.

I had went in to prepare my car for a coast to coast trip from Maryland to Washington State. I went to get an alignment, brakes,and a fluid exchange.paid a huge amount of money for the service. So they tech tells me that everything is said and done and I am able to get to my destination safely. LIES!!

When I was out of maryland and hit Penn. I felt my car start to act weird. Shaking and when I made turns the wheel would go completely out of control... I had stopped multiple times on my trip to check the tires cuz it felt as if something was wrong but I ended up way to far to turn back.

When I had hit Montana. Both front tires blew! I was stranded. I finally found a shop that was open on that sunday afternoon who was willing to help.

The tech at that shop said the alignment was not done at all and completely ate the tires to the point you could see the wires from the inside.... I was pissed. He changed the tires and he said I will be able to make it to WA but it will be a lil dangerous because of the MT areas. The car was not safe enough for me to go up and down on but I was too far from an NTB to get them done but I knew that there were some in WA.

I get to WA and I go out to get the alignment done and see if they could reinburse me for the tires the srewed up on... Couldnt find an NTB around. I go to 4 different locations and they tell me that Pep Boys had bought out Big O Tires... Now Im really pissed so now I had to pay another fee for the alignment to be done.

I call NTB to let them know they slack in there work and my tires blew from the cause of there service not being done... They told me they would reinburse me for the 79.99 but not the $300 I spent on the tires because they tell me my tires were already bad so the alignment was not the cause of the tires being out so badly. So now Im going to call corporate and sue because of them I was in danger and stranded for a service I paid for. If my tires were all that bad then why did I make it as far as I did.

If the alignment was done when it was needed I wouldnt be having this problem... Please!!! NEVER GO TO THEM.

THEY ARE THE WORSE AND THEY CANT EVEN PAY YOU BACK FOR THE PROBLEMS AND TROUBLES THEY PUT YOU THROUGH... no good for real!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 26, 2011.

Comments